- Supports medium to large complex projects involving ambiguity and risk encompassing multiple cross-functional business areas.
- Facilitates and leads interviews with business and technology stakeholders to coordinate comprehensive needs and potential interdependencies.
- Participates in analysis efforts, user story creation, requirements creation.
- Analyzes business problems and makes recommendations for creative solutions.
- Facilitates, prioritizes, and proposes business process re-designs to maximize process results.
- Participates in vendor requests for information or proposals (RFI/RFPs).
- Embraces change and provides encouragement to guide others through change; manages conflict.
- Fosters relationships across multiple business and technology areas.
- Increases business acumen and awareness of best practices to continuously improve business analysis capabilities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility & successful business system analysis experience, preferably with Actuarial Data
- Strong functional SQL skills
- Familiarity with Annuities and strong documentation skills
- Python experience is a plus
- Proficient in business analysis concepts (business process modeling (BPM), context diagrams, use cases, user stories).
- Proficient in some facets of Project Management and SDLC processes; awareness of agile/iterative approaches.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel & Access
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- FLMI preferred.